Change management success depends on leaders understanding and being able to navigate their people through the many aspects of planning, communicating, adopting and sustaining new systems, processes and ways of working. The lack of effective leadership alignment and support is a major reason for failed change efforts.
Starting with the Senior Mnagement Team and Department Directors, we help leaders understand our step-by-step change roadmap, their role in implementing change and how to guide their people through the process. Change implementation cannot be delegated to the Project Team or Change Lead, but must be fully embraced and supported from senior management to front-leaders. Your change succees (ROI) depends on leaders, HR and IT leads fully embracing and ensuring that people are ready and able to implement changes.
Our Change Management Leader Training programs include:
- Executive Briefing – a 1 to 2 hour Senior Management Team overview of change management, the core steps and activities in our comprehensive Change Roadmap, the business case for Change Management, the need for leader alignment and engagement throughout and how-to ensure successful change implementation.
- Leadership Alignment – a 3 hour workshop for Department Directorrs and Managers on the core concepts and steps in the Change Roadmap, an assessment of the Change Management challenges that they must manage, an understanding of core change management tools and their critical role in engaging and guiding their people.
- Guiding People through Change – a 1 day workshop for HR and IT managers and professionals on how-to guide and support clients and teams through change, assess the impact of changes, analyze people’s resistance to change, develop communication and engagement plans and ensure that impacted employees ready to sustain changes.
- Change Management Methods – a 1 day working session starting with defining what is changing and why, then identifying who is impacted and how their work processes, activities and work culture will need to change and what change activities will be required in order to ensure they are fully ready and able to adopt and sustain change.
- Change Champion Training – a 1 day workshop to help department and department or site Change Champions understand the overall change roadmap, the rationale and core activities of change management, their role as Change Champions and a develop a set of guidelines for how they will work together and implement the change.